About Member Services
The role of ITBC, as established by its membership, is to act as a facilitator in:
- Coordinating education and training programs,
- Developing marketing strategies,
- Coordinating the transfer of surplus buffalo from national parks to tribal lands,
- And providing technical assistance to its membership.
- Management, technical, and procurement assistance to tribes,
- Wildlife and biological services to bison projects,
- Marketing assistance,
- Community development through skill and labor training assistance,
- Mentoring opportunities,
- And wildlife stewardship,
to assist tribes with restoration efforts.